Renaissance Built In Fireplaces
At 50” wide, the wall-to-wall fire of the L50 is an experience unlike any other. As with all Renaissance fireplaces, the door and screen lift open with an elegant guillotine system. Circulating heat ducts distribute heat throughout the home.
- Advanced air wash system to keep glass clean
- Incorporates a heat redistribution system (HRS) to help draw the heat away to another location
- The engineered firebox of the L50 is designed to optimize a wide horizontal fire
- Linear viewing area is both stylish and modern
- Maximum log length - 24"
- HRS (Heat Recovery System) includes two 10" dia. outlet ducts – 5' length and two 10" dia. inlet ducts – 5' length
The Rumford 1000 is our most iconic fireplace. The unique Rumford shape has been providing peak combustion efficiency since the 18th century. The result is a more beautiful fire with lower emissions.
- The Renaissance Rumford™ model was the world’s first certified open-door clean-burning fireplace
- Incorporates a very specific shape which results in a strong draft, easy lighting, and no smoke in the home
- The fire lights faster and burns brighter than a traditional masonry fireplace
- Renaissance Fireplaces has brought open fireplaces into the 21st century with emissions so low that there is no visible smoke within two minutes of lighting the fire
- Ceramic glass guillotine door & firescreen
- 29" square firebox opening
With a viewing space 50% larger than the Rumford 1000 and emissions just as low, the Rumford 1500 is our biggest fireplace. If bigger is better, the Rumford 1500 is for you.
- Same features as Rumford 1000 but with 42" square firebox opening