Custom Outdoor Kitchens by Elements Outdoor
Don’t be fooled, all outdoor cabinetry is not created equally. The skeleton of our cabinetry is built out of welded aluminum tubular construction. The framing is then sheeted in 1/2" Green E-board resulting in a waterproof and fireproof structure. This durable construction technique is the strongest system on the market and offers a limited lifetime warranty.
Cabinet bases are available in two standard sizes to accommodate difference built in grill depths:
- ~ 26” deep cabinet base
- ~ 30” deep cabinet base
Note: Custom cabinet sizes are available and are quoted on a per job basis. Cabinets are available with 2 ½” countertop (38 ½” total height) for when the counter will be tiled; also available without countertops, so that 1-piece countertops can be installed, such as granite or concrete slab (36 ½” total height).
They are supplied ready to deliver in maximum lengths of 8-10’ and will be designed to “bolt” together onsite to create the finished size and shape. The cabinets are constructed of welded aluminum tubing and sheeted in waterproof and fireproof outdoor Green E-board.
Backsplash can be added and are typically 6” high and 3” deep. Raised bar overhangs are also offered and are typically 6” high and 14” deep total.
Lead times vary but generally average 1 - 3 weeks.
Electrical, plumbing and finishing services are not offered by South Island Fireplace or Elements Outdoor and should be done on-site by local trades.
Let us do the work!
Along with this service, we also offer design support through Elements in the form of rendered computer drawings to visually show what the island will look like once completed.
The simple design process is as follows:
1. Decide what product you want to add to your backyard (outdoor kitchen, outdoor fireplace cabinet, etc.).
2. Decide some rough dimensions / sizes that are ideal for your outdoor space.
3. Choose what products you would like to incorporate into the outdoor structure and where each product will be installed.
4. Determine counter top material, tile, solid surface granite, etc. What colour?
5. Determine cabinet finishing materials, tile, stucco, cultured or real stone etc. What colour?
6. We will create a computer rendering from the information provided, along with a detailed quote.
We will generate some dimensioned renderings for your review, and once we receive an approval from a final drawing along with a deposit, the manufacturing process can begin.